REAL ESTATE SERVICES DIVISION
Commercial and Residential Transactions
The Law Office of Harry W. Haskins, P.A. has a division specializing in real estate services for both commercial and residential transactions. Whether you are purchasing a home, leasing retail space, refinancing, or selling property, Attorney Haskins will provide you with practical legal advice to make your transaction a success. You will know what all of your options and obligations are, and maintain control of your real estate transaction.
Mr. Haskins represents clients across the full spectrum of real estate matters, including but not limited to:
- Acquisition and development of real estate
- Contract negotiation and preparation
- Site acquisition
- Closing real estate transactions and issuing title insurance
- Closing loans and issuing mortgagee title insurance
- Construction and permanent financing
- Negotiation and preparation of architect and construction contracts
- Platting and subdivision
- Completing dedications and utility turnovers with local governments
- Preparation of homeowners’ association, condominium association, amenity, club and commercial property owners’ association documents
- Joint venture agreement to develop, own and operate substantial real estate projects
- Real estate investments, including negotiating acquisition documents, handling financing arrangements, and assisting legal counsel in other states
- Amenity turnover projects including golf course, association and other amenity turnover projects
- Loan transactions and other financing, including secured and unsecured lending
- Loan sales and participation
- Loan restructures and workouts
Protect Your Rights. Call Before Contract.
Contact Haskins Law at (941) 366-1388 or send an email to email@example.com.